Here to Educate and Challenge
SJPU at a Glance
The Institutional Objectives of SJPU are accomplished by leveraging SJPU's expertise in the technology sectors to:
- Provide students with faculty who are experts in their field and are currently working in the high tech industry and global business sectors;
- Provide students with a learning environment that utilizes the latest available technology in use in the work place;
- Prepare students with the practical skills necessary for performing at the highest levels in their chosen profession;
- Develop the capacity for independent and critical thinking;
- Promote entrepreneurship by encouraging new ideas for product development;
- Develop and understanding of the need to be a "life long learner".
Graduates of SJPU engineering programs will be able to:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a designed experiment and the implications of the resulting data.
- Verify and justify the solution to a complex computer engineering problem, including the use of appropriate tools and techniques.
- Develop and evaluate new, advanced technical knowledge in a specialized area of computer engineering.
- Synthesize and explain the relevance and application of new, advanced technical knowledge in both technical and non-technical terms.
FACT & FIGURES
Faculties at San Jose Polytechnic University will go out of their way to engage their students and inspire them to enquire and learn. This class gives our students a chance to apply their unique skills and expand their horizons by learning something new.