Department of Mobile Computing
The San Jose Polytechnic University (SJPU) Master of Science in Mobile Computing (MSMC) degree is the graduate-level program designed for students to pursue the advanced knowledge and the hands-on experience in the fields of mobile computing systems engineering and applications development. We will provide the best learning environment for graduate students to acquire the most up-to-date skills and knowledge in designing, developing, and supporting mobile computing systems and applications.
Student Learning Objectives
Graduates of the San Jose Polytechnic University MSCM program will process
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and mobile computer engineering;
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret relevant data;
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability;
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams;
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve MC engineering problems;
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility;
An ability to communicate effectively;
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context;
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning;
- A knowledge of contemporary issues;
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for an advanced mobile computing engineering
Student Educational Outcomes
Graduates of The San Jose Polytechnic University MSMC program will be able to:
- Graduates will be able to apply principles of mathematics, science and engineering as it relates to Mobile Computing.
- Graduates will be able to identify, formulate and solve relevant dynamic engineering problems.
- Graduates will be able to design, execute the experiments to analyze and interpret data.
- Graduates will be capable of designing electronics systems as per the needs of the Mobile Computing industry.
- Graduates will be able to visualize and work on laboratory and multidisciplinary tasks.
- Graduates will be able to demonstrate skills to use modern engineering tools, methodologies and software to analyze problems.
- Graduate will be able to exhibit the professional knowledge and accepting ethical responsibility to the problems of industry and society.
- Graduates will be able to communicate effectively in verbal and written forms with colleagues, technical audience and general public.
- Graduates will be able to understand the impact of engineering solutions on the society and will be aware of contemporary developments outside the work environment.
- Graduates will be able to develop confidence for self-education for lifelong learning of advancements being happened around the world.
- Graduates will be capable in appearing competitive examinations for the jobs in the public and private sectors.