Course Hours: 30 hours
Course Time: 10/31/1027 - 12/7/2017
Course Arrangement: Every Tuesday and Thursday 6pm to 9 pm for 5 weeks
Autodesk Maya Modeling
- Capable understanding of working in a production pipeline/environment.
- Comfortable creating almost any representational, non-organic object using digital 3D soft-ware, whether realistic or whimsical.
- In addition to modeling any realistic 3D object, the ability to color it, texture it, light it, and produce quality renderings in Maya.
- Fundamental knowledge of Adobe Photoshop as it applies to creating color, spec, and bump maps used in the creation of 3D models.
- Able to create realistic digital models which display a high-level of aesthetic sensitivity and judgment.
- Create high-poly count objects, bake normal maps from them, and apply these maps to cor-responding low-poly count objects.
- Model using a 3D package, any non-organic object in 3D.
- Intro to Poly Modeling
- High Poly/Low Poly Modeling
- Intro to UV
- Intro to Character/non-organic Modeling
- Setting up basic skeleton for Model posing
- Working with Photoshop to create textures
- Final Critique